Top 80 Biological Anthropology Research Paper Topics
Anthropology is a study that deals with the behavior of humans and primates. There are many branches of anthropology that are often given due consideration. However, research on biological anthropological topics would cover evolution patterns, the study of fossils, health, reproduction, and physiology of human and nonhuman primates alike. biological anthropology research topics are interesting because they walk you through the evolution story of intelligent beings. Below is a list of interesting biological anthropological topics you would want to explore.
Biology Anthropology Topics on Human Behavior
- The mating pattern of ancient human primates
- Is homosexuality as old as humanity?
- What are the gender differences between males and female primates?
- The similarities between human and nonhuman primates
- How nonhuman primates handle the death of a loved one?
- What were the primary causes of death among premodern primates?
- Why male dominance and strength is important among primates?
- The differences between the ancient and modern societal organization
- Primitive parenthood
- Comparing ancient primates’ genes to modern genes
- Why do humans evolve faster than nonhuman primates?
- War as a significant part of ancient primates
Interesting Biological Anthropological Topics on Human Evolution
- The skin's adaptation to harsh whether
- Did humans become less tough when life became easier?
- The human system and its interaction with eating raw food
- Hunting as a primary ancient occupation
- The differences between primitive and modern technology
- Human adaptive self-defense against predators
- How humans survived natural disasters like tsunamis
- Did the human immune system also adapt to the environment?
- Different ways that man develops means for comfortable living
Some Anthropology Topics on Primates
- The reproductive system of animal primates
- The features and characteristics of primates
- Why are humans classified under primates?
- How human primates evolved over the years?
- The survival techniques of primates
- Is the immune system of primates stronger?
- What did the food primates consist of?
- Why were human primates more reproductive?
- Primate species that have gone extinct
- What are the distinctions between primates and other mammals?
- Do all primates have a social structural organization?
- Evaluating the intelligence of apes
- Comparing the evolution of human and nonhuman primates
- How primates battled infection
- What was the mortality rate of primates?
- The physical similarities between monkeys and apes
- What are the different species of primates that exist?
- How did languages evolve?
Biology Anthropology Topics on Human Development
- The evolution of humans according to Darwin's theory
- Unique features of the iron age
- The differences between the iron age and the age of technology
- The racial distinction between humans
- How fossils determine the age of species?
- The features of the stone age
- The characteristics of human foraging
- The relationship between humans and caves
- The growth cycle of humans
- Why DNA is a significant part of humans?
- The history of racism amongst people
- Did ancient primes suffer from cancer?
- The human cycle of aging
- The evolution of human cosmetology
- The pace of human development beyond other primates
- How genes determine the offspring of humans?
- The science of human adaptation to her environment her environment
- The significant use of pyramids as an ancient tomb
Human Biology Research Topics for You
- The characteristics of the black death
- How man and medicine have evolved over the years?
- What are the differences between herbs and tablets?
- Analyzing the evidence of the transatlantic slave trade
- How infections become adaptive to antibiotics
- Difficult surgical procedures in the past
- How our ancestors handled cases of sickle cell anemia?
- The problem of leprosy
- Comparing Covid19 and previous outbreaks of the coronavirus
- Comparison between ancient and present medical tools
- Biological anthropology research topics on Paleoanthropology
- What are the benefits of studying human past?
- The rich culture of Egyptian mummification
- What are the differences between the earliest fossils and the present human skeletal system?
- What are the types of equipment used in excavation sites?
- The Asian practice of cremation and its significance
- The evidence that dinosaurs walked the earth
- What is the dating technique in Paleoanthropology?
- Are there fossils of species that have gone extinct?
- What are the skeletal structural differences between nonhuman and human primates?
- How are fossils preserved?
- The importance of dating in human history
- The differences between BC and AD in dating history
Biological anthropological topics are interesting and exciting to research. To begin, you should pick a topic from the list of topics here and enjoy your research.